Application of super absorbent resin in concrete research
Due to the type, amount and treatment of superabsorbent resin (dry blending, pre-absorption
Water) and experimental environment. High water-absorbent resin blended into coagulation
The influence of soil properties is inconclusive. However, most of the research can be summarized as follows
A few points:
(1) The super absorbent resin with pre-absorbent treatment can improve the water retention and
Cohesion, inhibit the time-lapse loss of concrete slump, reduce the early flow of concrete
Instead, the popularity has increased in the later period. Dry blended superabsorbent resin will reduce
Working performance of fresh concrete.
(2) There is a clear correlation between the elastic modulus of concrete and compressive strength,
The influencing factors of the two are also roughly the same. As can be seen from most of the literature, by
The incorporation of superabsorbent resin makes the porosity of concrete increase, and the
Both strength and elastic modulus are reduced, but by controlling the
The dosage and particle size can control this effect within an acceptable range.
(3) Super absorbent resin can effectively reduce the self-shrinkage caused by concrete
The problem of cracking to achieve self-curing of concrete.
(4) The bubbles left after the superabsorbent resin releases water can act as an air-entraining agent
Similar effects are beneficial to improve the frost resistance and impermeability of concrete.
(5) Treating the surface of concrete with super absorbent resin can reduce coagulation
Soil sulfate erosion enhances the corrosion resistance of concrete.
(6) Utilizing the strong water absorption performance and water retention performance of superabsorbent resin, very
Suitable for use in China's Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Tibet and the Middle East, these large dry temperature difference
Used as internal curing agent for concrete in concrete engineering under the environment to ensure hydration of concrete
The process is carried out to ensure that the performance of the concrete is not affected.